On The Beach Offers
We are On the Beach and we’re proud to be one of the UK’s leading online retailers of beach holidays. From humble beginnings in 2004 as a start-up business in a terraced house in Macclesfield, England, to our 2015 listing on the London Stock Exchange; we now send over one million happy customers away on their perfect beach holiday each year. You can find out more at www.onthebeachgroupplc.com
Up to 5.4% cashback
Please Join or Login below to take advantage of these offersGet Cashback
More Ways to Save with On The Beach
Please Find Below The Expected Cashback Levels For This Merchant.
Standard Cashback : 0.9%
Returning Customers Flight Only Customer : 0.9%
Returning Customers Holiday Customer : 0.9%
Returning Customers Hotel Only Customer : 0.9%
New Customers Flight Only Customer : 0.9%
New Customers Holiday Customer : 3.15%
New Customers Hotel Only Customer : 5.4%
What Can Stop Me Earning Cashback?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount.
- If you purchase using the On The Beach mobile app via the London Broncos Rewards app.
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card.
- If you purchase a gift card & gift vouchers.
- If your purchase is not fully completed online.
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Cashback rates.
Good to Know
- Cashback is available on genuine, tracked purchases completed immediately and wholly online.
- Purchases at this merchant should appear as pending within 24 hours. They will remain at this status until the merchant confirms the purchase is eligible for cashback. Once this happens your purchase will reach the ‘confirmed’ status on your account.
- The vast majority of transactions from merchants track successfully, occasionally a transaction may not get reported. If you believe this to be the case, please submit a "Missing Cashback" claim within 45 days of the transaction.
- Cashback may initially track at a lower or higher rate and update to the correct rate on confirmation.
- Cashback is not issued by the merchant. If you have any queries regarding cashback or payments, please contact London Broncos Rewards Customer Support directly and not the merchant.
- Even though we do our best to keep the information on this page up-to-date, it may be out of date from time to time.
- The vast majority of merchants do pay cashback on the full basket price, occasionally some may only pay cashback minus VAT, delivery charges, card payment fees, surcharges, taxes and any other additional charges.
- If you purchase products across multiple cashback rates in one session, the lowest rate will track against the full 'basket' amount.
- Cashback will only track if the merchant can track your purchase to us. This means that you must click the 'Get Cashback link', go straight through to the merchant website and make the purchase in the same session without exiting your internet browser.
- The merchant reserves all rights to take action (including legal action) as is considered necessary in its sole discretion in order to prevent or redress any fraudulent or otherwise unlawful use of their website.
- The cashback offered is only available as shown at the time and the merchant reserves the right to withdraw their offering at any time.
- Cashback rates are subject to change and may increase or decrease at any time.